#5: Will Your Family Member Have an Advocate?
"If you or your family are not able to visit regularly, consider hiring an aging-life-care expert or asking a friend living nearby to check in on your family member. Spotting issues early may help prevent more costly problems later. And if the assisted living management knows you’re keeping a close eye on your loved one, that can help ensure the quality of care."
Senior Care Management Associates is your family's advocate! Our professional care management services can help you with all 5-steps:
- Initial assessment - What kind of help do you need?
- Independent, personalized facility recommendations - What is the quality of care?
- Financial counseling & budgeting - What are the real costs of care?
- Developing your plan of care - Can your loved one age in place?
- Ongoing advocacy - Will your family member have an advocate?